Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tumblr's Reblog Book Club [1]

September Book of the Month: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


As you may or may not have heard, Tumblr has started the first official Tumblr book club, the Reblog Book Club. After responding to an announcement made by author Rainbow Rowell, I was chosen to be one of the official correspondents for this months book, Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell. Starting this past Tuesday, September 17th, we will be discussing the books in parts, starting with chapters 1-12 this week, chapters 13-24 on September 24th, and ending with chapter 24-38 on October 1st.

I received an early copy of the book and will be posting my review shortly. I have to say I was looking forward reading this book and I was not disappointed. I look forward to sharing my thoughts on this blog and on the companion tumblr site

You can follow along on tumblr using the tag #reboundbookclub and on the official website, linked above. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment