Monday, January 13, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day 7

Seventh Day Recap

Pages Read Today: 240 pages
Total Pages Read: 1884 pages
Books Read:
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas [finished 01/07]
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken [finished 01/08]
  • The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen [finished 01/10]
  • The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson [finished 01/12]
  • Unwind by Neal Shusterman [currently reading]

That's it, the Bout of Book 9.0 read-a-thon is officially over. I had a great time participating for the first time and you can bet that I will be doing it again (schedule permitting). I deviated slightly from my original plan and I didn't quite make my goal of six books but I still had a blast reading this past week. As a very self-competitive person, having a short-term goal like in a read-a-thon helps me get on track with my reading. I loved the books I read and hopefully I'll eventually get to the ones I wasn't able to read. I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did! Happy reading!

3 comments: