Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-A-Thon

Starting today at 10 AM EST Sarah from treesofreverie on Tumblr is hosting a read-a-thon that lasts for exactly one week. I signed up as an official participant so I guess that means I've got a lot of reading to do in the coming week, which I'm super excited for! Since I'm still in school and it's a busy time for me, I'm not going to be overly ambitious in my reading list.

Without further ado here are the books I'm planning to read:

Sorry I don't have any nice pictures, but these are all ebooks and I thought taking multiple pictures of my nook might get boring


I'll be doing most of my updates on Tumblr but I will be updating this post with my daily progress in terms of pages/books read and linking back to the more detailed updates on Tumblr. You can also find me on Twitter and Goodreads where I will probably also be updating my reading progress. I can't wait to get started with Grave Mercy by Robyn LaFavers.

Updates

  • Pages Read Today: 230
  • Total Pages Read: 230
  • Books Read: Grave Mercy (in progress)
  • Pages Read Today: 160
  • Total Pages Read: 390
  • Books Read: Grave Mercy, Bright Before Sunrise (in progress)


Are any of you participating in the read-a-thon? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment