Thursday, July 10, 2014

Trees of Reverie July Read-a-Thon

It's time for another read-a-thon hosted by Sarah over at Trees of Reverie on tumblr. This one's longer, starting today and going until August 1st. I'm hoping to pace myself better because I kind of burned out during the second half of the last read-a-thon. Here are the books that I'll be picking from,

I don't think it's too ambitious for a read-a-thon that lasts about 20 days. I also have a couple of ebooks on my Nook that I'll probably read first since they're due back at the library soon. I also have a couple of books waiting for me at the library that I might tack onto this list. Some of the books might look familiar since they are carry-overs from the last read-a-thon.

As usual, I'll be doing most of my daily updates on Tumblr, and updating my reading progress on Goodreads. You can also find me on Twitter, where I sometimes talk about what I'm ready (especially if I get really excited about a book).

Under the break you can find a full list of books as well as daily page counts and books read so far. Let me know if your planning on participating down below in the comments!


Books List

  • The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
  • UnWholly by Neal Schusterman
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  • This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
  • Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
  • Reality Boy by A.S. King
  • The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
  • Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon
  • The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  • Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  • All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Not Pictured
  • The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • The Storied Life of A.J. Fickry by Gabrielle Zevin
  • The Gaurd by Kiera Cass

Daily Updates

  • Pages Read Today: 300
  • Total Pages Read: 300
  • Books Read: Divided (in progress) // Reality Boy (in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment