Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"Waiting on" Wednesday [24]

Forget Me by K.A. Harrington

Publication Date: August 7, 2014
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Synopsis 
An edge-of-your seat psychological thriller with a romantic twist

On the three-month anniversary of her boyfriend Flynn’s death, Morgan uploads her only photo of him to FriendShare to get some closure—but she’s shocked when the facial recognition software suggests she tag him as "Evan Murphy." She’s never heard of Evan, but a quick search tells her that he lives in a nearby town and looks exactly like Flynn. Only this boy is very much alive.

Digging through layers of secrets and lies, Morgan is left questioning everything she thought she knew about her boyfriend, her town, and even her parents' involvement in this massive web of lies.

There is a serious lack of good mystery stories in YA, at least I haven't encountered many, and it's a genre I really enjoy so I'm excited for the release of Forget Me by K.A. Harrington. The premise reminds me of something I might have read when I was in elementary school or at the very least something younger me would have picked up. It looks really good and the cover is certainly intriguine!

Check it out on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment