Friday, August 1, 2014

July 2014 Wrap-Up

I was so hoping to reach 100 books this month but sadly it didn't happen. I got very close though and I'm thinking I'll reach my Goodreads Challenge Goal of 100 within the first few days of August. Sarah over on her blog, Trees of Reverie hosted another read-a-thon that ended at midnight on the 1st so that definitely helped me a lot of books. Overall, I liked the books I read this month but a couple standouts for me were Landline by Rainbow Rowell, The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater, Sekret by Lindsay Smith, and The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith. Only one month left of summer so let's see if I can finally reach one of my summer goals of reading 20 book in one month!



Total read this month: 18
Total read this year: 98/100 

No comments:

Post a Comment