Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014 Book Haul


If I'm being perfectly honest this Christmas wasn't particularly bookish but I wasn't at all disappointed. I received a lot of wonderful non-book related presents from my family that I would never have bought for myself which is why they left the book buying to me. My parents did however, buy me a new Nook GlowLight which I really appreciated. I have definitely noticed a difference in terms of weight and page turn speed compared to my old Nook Simple Touch. Other than that, I bought myself the actual books that you see above.

Here's the complete list:

  • The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
  • The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
  • All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  • The Time Quintet (box set) by Madeline L'Engle (A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door, A Swiftly Tilting Planet, Many Waters, An Acceptable Time)
  • Rooms by Lauren Oliver (ebook)

Overall, I'm really happy with my Christmas haul. All the books are ones I've wanted to read (or in the case of A Wrinkle in Time, reread) so I think I'm pretty set for the new year. Speaking of the new year, be on the look out for my 2014 Wrap-Up post coming in the next day or so, as well as a post of my most anticipated releases of 2015.

What books did you receive this holiday season? Which one are you most excited to read next? Let me know down below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment