Thursday, January 24, 2013

Welcome to Unbound Books!

Greetings people of the internet! I'm not sure how you got to this blog but I am sure glad you are here. I am pleased to introduce this brand new book blog, Unbound Books. I guess now would be as a good a time as ever to tell you more about what this blog is all about.

I'll be reviewing books that I read in the future, as well as books that I've read in the past. Hopefully while reading my review, you'll discover some new books that pique your interest. I'll also be updating you on any reading challenges that I'm up to this year. Basically, if it's related to books it could end up here.

Ultimately, I hope to inspire as many people to love reading and books as much as I do, or even more! Already like books? Well, this blog is for you too! I’ll be reviewing books that I read and books that I've read in the past so maybe I can inspire you to pick up an old classic or help you discover a new favorite.

If you want to find out more about who I am and what this blog is all about, check out the about me section linked at the top of the page. If you have any questions or ideas be sure to comment down below. I promise to read each and every one of them and answer them to the best of my ability.






No comments:

Post a Comment