Friday, May 31, 2013

Returning from my long hiatus

Hello fellow bookworms!

I'm sorry that I have been absent from this blog for so long, especially since it was just getting off the ground. However, now that school is over and I will be on vacation for the next three months I am happy to announce that Unbound Books is back and better than ever.

Even though I haven't been writing reviews, I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few months and I'm excited to review those books. You can expect a bunch of new reviews over the next few days as I queue those up. Afterwards, I'll be posting as soon as I finish a book. Since I will be working, that will be at least once a week but hopefully more frequently.

You can expect reviews on books such as Eleanor & Park, Reached, Through the Ever Night, Hush Hush, and much more.

Looking forward to reading your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment