Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Release Tuesday...The Ones I'm Psyched For! [1]

I have been running this feature on my tumblr blog for a couple weeks now but I thought I would bring it to the main blog for all my readers to enjoy. Whenever there is a new release I am excited for, I will spotlight it on my blog with a couple reasons about why I am so excited for it. Now, without further ado, here is the first installment!

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan


The House of Hades is the fourth and penultimate book in The Heroes of Olympus series and who hasn’t been waiting for this book since The Mark of Athena came out just about a year ago? With the cliffhanger that it left off on, I think I can safely say that it has been a torturous twelve months waiting to see what happens to our seven demigods of the prophecy, especially Percy and Annabeth. There is still so much that needs to touched upon and resolved in this series, and with only two books left, I don't know how Rick Riordan is going to do it. You can bet that I’ll be reading this as soon as my copy arrives in the mail!

Check it out on Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment