Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"Waiting on" Wedneday [1]

This is a brand new feature I am staring on my blog. It's been a main feature of many other book blogs out there and I decided to adopt it as well. There are so many amazing books that are just waiting to be released into the hands of their readers. I've decided to spotlight one book every week that I can't wait to read. Unlike my "New Releases...The Ones I'm Psyched For", this will feature books that are being released in a few weeks or months.


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Release Date: May 13, 2014
Publisher: Dutton

Synopsis
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.  
Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

The third companion book to Anna and the French Kiss was supposed to be released this fall, but unfortunately it got pushed back to the spring of 2014. After seeing Anna and Lola evolve in each of their books, I am excited to see what Stephanie Perkins does with her new character, Isla, and how she weaves in our old favorites in this brand new novel coming out next May.

Check it out on Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment