Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day 5

Fifth Day Recap

Pages Read Today: 300 pages
Total Pages Read: 1408 pages
Books Read:
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas [finished 01/07]
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken [finished 01/08]
  • The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen [finished 01/10]
  • The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson [currently reading]

Wow, I don't know how I managed to read so much today even though I was out all afternoon! Anyways, I finished up The Moon and More and started on The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson for the Reblog Book Club.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing a great job reading :)
    All the best for the last days of #boutofbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think overall it went well and I had a great time participating. I hope your last few days went well :)

    ReplyDelete