Friday, January 10, 2014

Tumblr's Reblog Book Club [2]

January Book of the Month: The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson



Round 2 of the official Tumblr book club, the Reblog Book Club! Once again I was lucky to be given the opportunity by Tumblr to be one of the official book club correspondants. A big thanks to both Tumblr and Penguin Teen for giving me a copy of Laurie Halse Anderson's latest book, The Impossible Knife of Memory, along with some Tumblr swag. I look forward to sharing my thoughts on this blog and on my companion tumblr site. I will be posting an official review after I finish the book.

If you want to join in the discussion on Tumblr here's what the schedule looks like:
  • Week of 1/11: Chapters 1-31
  • Week of 1/21: Chapters 32-61
  • Week of 1/28: Chapters 62-94
Be sure to pick up a copy of the book and read a long. The month long discussion gives you plenty of time to read the book at your own pace. You can follow along on tumblr using the tag #reboundbookclub and on the official website, linked above. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment