Monday, March 3, 2014

New Pages: Reviews and Book Recommendations

Just wanted to let you know that I've added two [2] new pages to the blog!

The first is a "Review" page, where I have consolidated a list of all my reviews that I will update as I review more books. It is organized alphabetically by author but there are also links to the different starred reviews. Since I do have a sizable amount of reviews I thought it would be a good to have them all in one place.

The second is a "Book Recommendations" page. I occasionally get asked to recommend book to people and while I am more than happy to recommend books if you ask, I also thought it would be a nice idea to have one easily accessible go to place to see all the books that I've enjoyed and recommend. I've given all of these books 4- or 5-star ratings. They are organized by genre so, if your looking for a specific kind of book, it should be easy to find.

That's all for now! I will see you tomorrow with some exciting new releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment