Monday, May 26, 2014

I'm Back! [Blog Update]

As you may have noticed, I have been pretty absent from this blog for the past month. If you follow me on Tumblr you may know that I was busy with final projects and exams as my third year of college cam to a close. However, I'm officially on summer vacation now and I'm back home for the summer. That means that book reviews, new release features, and my other weekly and monthly features are back in business, starting tomorrow! I will be working full time this summer at an internship, but unlike school, work ends at 5 pm and once I'm home, I don't have to worry about anything book books and blogging. I have a bunch of reviews that I'm working on and review books sitting on my Nook that I'm excited to read and share my thought with you. I will also be posting a bit on books I plan to read this summer and summer reading goals. But for now, I am just glad to be back!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment