Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Reading Library Haul


What is the first thing a book lover do when she gets home from college for the summer? Go to the library of course! I put most of these books on hold before getting home so that I could just pick them up. They're all books that I've been wanting to read, some of which I borrowed from the public library in my college town but never got around to reading. Now that it's summer, I'm really hoping to do a lot of reading. I've already read The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson and now I'm currently reading a couple of review books but then it's straight to the library stack!

Here's a full list of all of the books I borrowed:
  • Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
  • Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  • The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
  • Emerald Green by Kristen Gier
  • UnWholly by Neal Shusterman
  • Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
  • Fragments by Dan Wells
  • Reality Boy by A.S. King
  • Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
  • Reboot by Amy Tintera
  • Graceling by Kristen Cashore
  • Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
  • The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
  • The Magicians by Lev Grossman
  • Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
  • Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
  • The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
  • Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
  • Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
  • The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence
  • Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
What do you think of my library haul? Are there any books you think I should read first? Let me know in the comments!

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment