Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Reads [2]

Currently Reading

Dualed by Elsie Chapman


Dualed is a YA dystopian that I started reading a few days ago and despite starting with a lot of action, I've been finding it heard to get through. I'm about a third of the way through it and it's starting to pick up but I'm still not loving it. I do hope it gets better as we get into the main action of the story.





The Diviners by Libba Bray


What an amazing book! I'm actually listening to this as an audiobook while I work in the lab for my internship and I have to stop myself from reacting too much to what's going on. I feel like listening to it makes it so much more creepy and emotional for me to experience. I'm heading to the beach this weekend that makes for about 5 hours of driving round-trip so I'm hoping to finish it up during that time.




Reading This Weekend

The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer


I've been wanting to read this book since it came out in April and I was finally able to get it from the library so once I finish Dualed I'll be picking up this book. I haven't read all that much steampunk, but I love the concept so I'm excited to see what else the genre has to offer.





Those are all the books I have planned. I'll probably bring a couple of library books just in case by some miracle I manage to finish all three book mentioned above. Let me know what you're reading this weekend in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment