Monday, June 16, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-A-Thon Part 2

Starting today, Sarah from treesofreverie over on Tumblr is hosting her second read-a-thon of the year. The first one was at the end of April and while I did read a lot, I didn't read as much as I would have liked since it was in the middle of the school year. However, now it's summer vacation, the read-a-thon lasts two weeks instead of one and I've compiled a somewhat (over)-ambitious reading list for myself, which you can see in picture-form below. You can also find the list in text form under the break.


I'm not sure how many of these I'll be able to read or how strictly I'll stick to the list but I wanted to have a sort of guide to get me started. I wanted a mix of library books as well as books that have been on my bookshelf for a while.

I'll be doing most of my updates on Tumblr but I'll also update this post every day with a short summary of my progress so far. Day 1 is already posted under the cut! You can also follow me on Goodreads (which I update the most frequently) as well as Twitter (not as frequent).

Let me know down below in the comments if you're planning to participate or if there are any books you think I should read right away.


Book List (tentative)

  • Dualed by Elsie Chapman
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray
  • The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  • Panic by Lauren Oliver
  • Champion by Marie Lu
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
  • Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon
  • UnWholly by Neal Schusterman
  • Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  • Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor

Updates

Day 1
  • Pages Read Today: 390
  • Total Pages Read: 390
  • Books Read: Dualed, Divided, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau Banks (in progress)
Day 2
  • Pages Read Today: 410
  • Total Pages Read: 800
  • Books Read: Dualed, Divided, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau Banks, These Broken Stars (in progress), Champion (in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment