Monday, November 3, 2014

October 2014 Wrap-up


October wasn't the best month reading-wise but I still read some pretty fantastic books. I did most of my reading at the end of the month but I still managed to read eight books (only six are pictured above). Another huge milestone of the month was the fact that I have now read more books so far in 2014 than I did in all of 2013!

  • The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan [4/5]
  • Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raash (ebook, not pictured) [4/5]
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (audiobook, not pictured) [4/5]
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien [4/5]
  • Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas [4/5]
  • The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame [2/5]
  • This Night So Dark by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner [4/5]
  • Loop by Karen Akins [4/5]

Total read this month: 8
Total read this year: 122/100 

What were some of your favorite books you've read this month? Let me know down below in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment