Friday, October 31, 2014

October 2014 Book Haul


This month I almost managed to acquire a book for every day of the month, but alas, I was about six books short. That's probably better in the long run for my wallet. A combination of my birthday, a used book sale on my college campus, and the Boston Book Festival all added up to what I think is the biggest book haul for any one month so far this year. Without further ado here are the books I got this month:

  • The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  • This Night So Dark by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (ebook, not pictured)
  • Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  • Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
  • The Young Elites by Marie Lu
  • The Body Electric by Beth Revis
  • Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
  • Dying to Forget by Trish Marie Dawson (ebook, not pictured)
  • The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Housseini
  • The Technologists by Matthew Pearl
  • Life after Life by Kate Attkinson
  • Maus I by Art Spiegelman
  • A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
  • The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
  • Wolf in White Van by John Darnielle
  • Catalyst by S.J. Kincaid
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
  • A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
  • A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
  • Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  • Loop by Karen Akins
  • The Iron Trials by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

I've read some of the books already but there are still plenty more that have been added to my TBR pile that I'm super excited to read. What books did you get this month that you're excited to read? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment