- The Dark Is Rising by Susan Cooper (not pictures, already started)
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (already started)
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
- Catalyst by S.J. Kincaid
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (reread)
- High Wizardry by Diane Duane
- A Wizard Abroad by Diane Duane
Essentially I'm attempting about a book a day for the next week. I think I'm going to read the books roughly in the order mentioned above, but I'm not a huge stickler for planning in advance so we'll see. Who knows, I might even deviate from the list! Last year I only managed 5 books so lets see if I can beat my own record!
I'll post later with my day 1 update and be sure to follow me on Twitter for my #boutofbooks musings throughout the week!