Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bout of Book 12.0 Day 1

First Day Recap


Pages Read Today: 240
Total Pages Read: 240
Books Read:
  • The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper (40 pages)
  • All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (200 pages)

I had a very productive first day of the read-a-thon. I also had a great time participating in the Twitter chat today and met a bunch of awesome people and fellow book lovers. Technically at the time of this writing I have finished All The Light We Cannot See, but I hadn't finished at midnight so I'm not counting the last 113 pages as part of Day 1's total page count.

11 comments:

  1. Great job! Hope you are enjoying All the light we cannot see. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I finished it in the wee hours of this morning and I loved it so much! Such a great book, hands down one of my favorites of all time.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Hoping to keep this pace throughout the week. Good luck to you as well!

      Delete
  3. Now that was some really good reading day! Awesome! xD

    Pat @ The Book Spine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was pretty shocked. It certainly didn't feel like 240 pages. Let's see if I can keep it up. Good luck yourself!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on reading so many pages! Strong start is always the way to go! How did you like All The Light We Cannot See? I've been meaning to read it for so long but never get around to it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All The Light We Cannot See was absolutely amazing! It's such a beautifully written book and the way the story unfolds is fantastic. I would highly recommend it.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete