Monday, February 2, 2015

A little something new...

Over the weekend I decided to finally start something that I've been wanting to do for quite a while but have always been afraid to do: I started a YouTube channel, specifically a booktube channel. It's scary for me to put myself out there in such a visible way. I've enjoyed watching other people's videos and I think it seems like a great community

That is why this weekend I took the plunge and made my very first video for my new channel. If booktube is your thing, I would love for you to check out my intro video, embedded for your viewing pleasure below.



By no means am I going to stop posting on this blog. This blog is my baby and I would never abandon it. However, I do think some things are better suited for a more visual medium which is what I'm planning to use my new channel for. I hope you enjoy it and check back soon for more videos!

Let me know down in the comment if you have a booktube channel. I'd love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment