Monday, February 9, 2015

January 2015 Wrap-Up


I know I'm a little late in posting this, but as the saying goes, better late than never! I managed to read 18 book this month and the books I read were all very good, so overall it was a pretty good reading month, if I do say so myself. I also participated in Bout of Books 12.0 which definitely helped me read so many books. And another big step I took this month was my decision to start a YouTube channel. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while and I finally got the courage to do it. You can read more about it here. If you want to here my thoughts about each of the books check out my January Wrap-Up video. Otherwise, here is a list of all the books I read this month:

  • Cress by Marissa Meyer (5/5)
  • The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon (5/5)
  • The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper (3/5)
  • All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (5/5)
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (5/5)
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater (4/5)
  • Catalyst by S.J. Kincaid (4/5)
  • Vivian Apple at the End of the World by Katie Coyle (3/5)
  • Yes Please by Amy Poehler (4/5)
  • High Wizardry by Diane Duane (4/5)
  • A Wizard Abroad by Diane Duane (5/5)
  • Amulet, Book 1: The Stonekeeper by Kazu Kibuishi (4/5)
  • Tunnel Vision by Susan Adrian (3/5) [review]
  • Extraction by Stephanie Diaz (4/5) [review]
  • Rebellion by Stephanie Diaz (4/5)
  • A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd (4/5)
  • Origin by Jessica Khoury (5/5)
  • Vitro by Jessica Khoury (3/5)

Books Read this Month: 18
Total Books Read This Year: 18/120


No comments:

Post a Comment