Saturday, September 13, 2014

[Blog Update] I'm Back!

First off, I want to apologize for the unexpected hiatus that occurred this past month. This post is going to get a little more personal, so if you're here solely for the books, feel free to skip this one. I was on vacation for half of August and studying for the GRE the second half. As a senior in college, I've been doing a lot of soul-searching deciding what I want to do with "the rest of my life" and I've settled on applying to various PhD programs in Materials Science and Engineering. What that boils down to is more standardized testing and going through the application process all over again. Bring on the high school flashbacks!

Basically, this is the reason I've been absent from book blogging for the last month. Until the new year rolls in and until all the applications are in, I can't promise consistency in my book blogging but I will still try my best to update this blog when I can. I will still be reading and I have quite a few books lined up for review so you can definitely look forward to that!

Thank you for still supporting me and my blog. I really appreciate every single one of my readers and when you stick with me through the thick and thin it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment