Sunday, June 24, 2018

Tome Topple Round 6 TBR

It's finally Tome Topple time again! Tome Topple is probably one of my favorite read-a-thons because it always motivates me to get to those huge books that are sometimes a little intimidating. It's hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes and a few other people. The main point of the read-a-thon is to read books that are over 500 pages long. You can check out Sam's announcement video for more information. There are also some extra challenges but I don't usually take them into account when figuring out my TBR.

I've pulled together a somewhat ambitions TBR for this round. I don't think I'll actually get to all of the books, but I like to keep my options open. Without further ado, here is my Tome Topple TBR:


A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab

I read A Gathering of Shadows back in January, swore I was going to pick up the final book in the Shades of Magic series right away, and then promptly hit a huge months-long reading slump. But I'm back now, baby! I'm so excited to finally read the concluding book to this amazing series, even though I know it's going to break my heart. 



Games Wizards Play by Diane Duane

Another series I'm excited to get caught up on. I picked up Games Wizards Play, the 10th book in the Young Wizards series back when it came out in 2016 but then I decided I wanted to re-read the series before reading the latest installment. It's now two years later and I'm finally getting to it, oops! The Young Wizards series has been a long time favorite of mine and each book gets better and better so I can't wait to see what Diane Duane has to offer in her latest book.



Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

I actually already started this one a few days ago when I had the sudden urge to continue my Harry Potter re-read. I'm about seventy-five pages in and this will probably be the book I turn to when I want a comfort book. I started re-reading the Harry Potter series earlier this year, with the illustrated editions but then when I found out that the illustrated edition of Goblet of Fire isn't coming out until next year, I figured I'd just continue my re-read with the regular editions.



Let me know down in the comments if you're participating and what you're planning on reading! If anyone wants to buddy read, let me know as well!


Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment