Saturday, June 30, 2018

June 2018 Wrap Up

I started and ended the month on strong notes and I'm now *so close* to catching up to my Goodreads reading challenge goal. I really have a couple of read-a-thons for kicking my butt into gear toward the end of the month. I read seven awesome books, all of them coming in at 4 or 5 stars. I even kind of stuck to my planned June TBR!

This was also the month I came back to book blogging and it's been great coming back to a community that's grown so much in the past few years. I've been hanging around the bookstagram community and I've met and interacted with so many awesome people! In addition to my book review, I've also written about my TBR shelf, my latest obsession with books by and about women in STEM, and wrote up a spotlight on one of my favorite authors! I've also participated in Top 5 Wednesday a couple weeks out of the month, so check out my posts about my favorite fathers/father figures and the books I really want to get to before the year is over.

Read on to see the books I read in June, my ratings, and my reviews, if applicable.

Without further ado, here are the books I read, in the order in which I read them:


Here's to hoping July is an even better reading month! I'm currently participating in the Tome Topple read-a-thon, so I'm hoping that will help with my reading goals for next month. What books did you read this past month and which was your favorite (or favorites, I know it's hard to pick, haha)? Let me know down in the comments!

Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment